For site users to submit information and the server left the personally identifiable information.
Information Collection Contents
After you submit your order, I will collect your personally identifiable information, including name, email address, zip code, recipient address, telephone and so on.
Our company may automatically receive and record information details contained in the log of your browser or server, including but not limited to your IP address, information contained in Our company cookies and records of web pages you visited.
Protection and Use of Information
The above-described information collected by our company will be used for:
- Providing product services to customers;
- to provide customers with products, incentives and distribution services;
- Providing other services to customers.
Information held by our company relating to a customer will be kept confidential except in the following circumstances:
- You agree to share the information with a third party;
- The product and the services you requested can only be offered with the disclosure of your information;
- The information is appropriately disclosed by our company within its authorized scope as required by law, upon being ordered by an authorized body or as required in legal proceedings;
- Where our company is required by law to disclose information to a third party in circumstances where our company discovers a violated service terms or any other regulations relating to the use of the products and services of our company;
- For the purpose of maintaining the interests of customers and the public in the event of an emergency;
- Any other circumstances where our company considers it necessary to publish, compile or disclose an individual's information.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about our product information.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Terms & Conditions
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO GOVERN- These terms and conditions represent the final and complete agreement of the parties and no terms or conditions in any way modifying or changing the provisions stated herein shall be binding upon Our Company unless made in writing andsigned and approved by an officer or other authorized person at Our Company. No modification of any of these terms shall be modified by Our Company's shipment of goods following receipt of Buyers purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or in conflict with the terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared to held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained.
- ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS – All orders are subject to written price verification by authorized Our Company personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a specified period of time. Shipment of goods without written price verification does not constitute acceptance of the price contained in the order.
- SUBSTITUTION – Our company reserves the right, without prior notification, to substitute an alternative product of like kind, quality and function. If the Buyer will not accept a substitute, the Buyer must specifically declare that no substitution is allowed when the buyer requests a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made, when placing an order with the Our Company .
- PRICE – Prices quoted, including any transportation charges, are valid for 10 days unless designated as firm for a specific period pursuant to a written quote or written sales acceptance issued or verified by an officer or other authorized personnel of Our Company . A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked by Our Company if the revocation is in writing and is mailed to the Buyer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received by Our Company . shipping point. Our Company reserves the right to cancel orders in the event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established by government regulations.
- TRANSPORTATION – Unless otherwise provided, Our Company shall use its judgment in determining carrier and routing. In either case,Our Company shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
- PACKING – Unless otherwise provided, Our Company will comply only with its minimum packing standards for the method of transportation selected. The cost of all special packing, loading or bracing requested by Buyer will be paid for by Buyer. All cost of packing and shipment for Buyer's special equipment shall be paid for by Buyer.